Monday, May 08, 2006

Monday, Monday, so good to me??

well it was rather quiet at work today, shhhh, all hell will break loose tomorrow probably!! whew another busy weekend but mostly fun, had my GS birthday party Saturday, my wonderful daughter thought up a Pirate Scavenger hunt, he had so much fun!! he'll be 9 tomorrow, the hunt ended up with a treasure chest full of Booty!! I bought all the toys and stuff at Dollar Tree and he loved it all, of course I spent 25 bucks, but there are a lot of pool toys in it so it'll keep him happy when sumertime gets here and we can get in my pool! he also got a 25 dollar walmart card from my sister, bubble machine from Aunt Angie, money from my mother and 2 game boy advanced games from me and papa!! on top of feeding the crew and ice cream cake, but they are worth it right??

I spent the day yesterday cleaning out my closet and 5-39 gallon trash bags of summer clothes later I can find things that actually fit!!

well time is gone for the day got to snuggle with DH for a few minutes so he won't be so jealous of my computer, after 32 years you'd think he could care less but a great friend of mine left her husband for someone she met on the net (right Deb?) so guess he may get nervous..hee hee Smooches everyone...till next time!

No comments: