Saturday, May 13, 2006

Tomorrow is Mother's day

for those of us who are still lucky enough to have our mothers, tomorrow is their day, I feel so lucky mine is 89 and young as ever, she is beginning to slow down just a little but is really remarkable, she lives by herself, maintains her house, cooking, groceries and banking all with only a ride needed to the store. I hope her genes are embeded deep in me as well, she still crochets, reads and sews. of course we all get to hear her say I am healthier than my children, well that was true of our brother (he passed away last year at 68 years old, however my sister and I are both very healthy. Thank you Jesus. I have spent the day helping my husband get the yard ready for summer, you know, mulch, planting flowers, and shrubs, so very little has been done for the party tomorrow here for all of us Mothers in the Milligan family. So tomotrrow morning will be a challenge, trying to get everything done before everyoen comes, oh well it is only dirt, if it isn't spoltess who cares, right?? I would like to say "Happpy Mother's Day" to everyone, kiss your mother tomorrow, this could be the last year you celebrate together. We never know so, enjoy the day with your family as much as possible.

Smooches everyone

No comments: