Thursday, May 18, 2006

Thursday!! one more day till fun time!

It is Thursday, a very slow day here at work today so thought I'd take a few minutes and update my blog it has been a while. Mother's day went really well, my son and his wife came too, 1st time since they were married, they always spend that day with her mom which is fine, I always tried to spend as much time with mine as I could on Mother's day and say Bobby's mom only shortly. we had my mother, my sister was up as well, my daughter, her husband and his daughter so a wonderful family day only one missing was my grandson and he was with his mother. I did lose my baby goat we had been feeding since his birth 5 weeks before, It was heartbreaking cause I had gotton so attached to him, he was so precious. I am trying to talk Bobby into taking his mother to the sale Saturday, she has another baby tho and he wants to wait till she weans him, it really hurts to see her and the other baby doing just fine when she wouldn't have anything to do with my baby.

Ebay...my addiction, well one of them, Goodwill is the other one, I have been so good staying away from Goodwill, since I got rid of half the clothes in there all I could no longer fit into I figured as cheap as they are at Goodwill, if I ever loose weight again I can go back and buy more. back to Ebay, it is getting really adictive, I have stopped at the convience store so much in the last two weeks for money orders they are starting to ask what I am getting now..ha, I have bought this past week children's books, cookooks, and diet books, but I am excited about what I sent money in for today, it is a viritual smorgassboard of vintage costume jewelry, pictures are so exciting, hope in real life when it arrives I will be as excited, and I got it all for a great amount. that's what I love the bargain hunting of it all. well guess I better get back to work.

oh before I go tho I have to brag about something I did last night, I belong to these crochet and knitting groups so I have been printing out tons of patterns, last night I sat down and probably half of them are now in protective sheets and in binders, over 200 of them anyway, of course B,obby was sitting there beside me going "why don't you just throw all those away you know you won't make half of them" but I started on a cotton shawl/ or poncho, I had done as a shrug before in wool, so na na na boo boo, MEN, just what do they know?

No comments: