Sunday, April 30, 2006

wonderful Talladega weekend

When I last wrote I was really bummed we weren't going to 'Dega. But we had friends come down from KY and we have had a blast. David use to work for the same company I do only he worked at the warehouse, so we went to the big Charity yardsale/silent auction at my office yesterday and he got to see lots of people he knew, then we ran around Lebanon took his girlfriend, who I love Tammy, to the warehouse, and flea market, Lowes and Walmart. then we went to Gallatin last night and ate Chinese, came home and crashed, then today they are visiting some more of his old friends, I am so happy they feel comfortable here , maybe they will come more often.

Bobby and I are now enjoying the quiet watching the race stuff but it's raining here and 'Dega so I am on the net for a few and also doing laundry. This has been a busy but fun weekend. Gotta get back to by honey on the couch, he is feeling ignored by me with the computer....oh yeah I bought 2 tickets to Indy 500 yesterday at the silent auction, hopefully I'll be making my first sale on Ebay, I'll let ya'll know if I like selling as much as buying!!

No comments: