Monday, April 10, 2006

has it really been that long?

Sorry everyone for not posting sooner! I have been a little under the weather and we have had some really bad weather, when that happens I unplug this baby so it won't get shocked. I finally finished that shawl, ti turned out beautiful and she even has worn it so Mama did GOOD. now what to do next? I bought some cotton yarn to make a top but no pattern that I like has turned up, all those "new" ebay needles and nothing to do...had my grandson last Wednesday, Thursday and took him home Friday we had sooo much fun! Mawmaw and Papa just love to be with him, had the whole family Saturday for Easter lunch since Daniel will be with his mother next weekend. We all had a good time Saturday inspite of all the storms and heartaches families we going thru only a few miles away, think that is why we all enjoyed it so we realize we need to live every minute together we can!

No comments: