Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thursday night, No knitting done tonight cause I received my very 1st ebay purchase, yep my 20 workbasket magazines came they range for 1959-1969, pretty cool, old knitting and crochet, tatting patterns, but I really may try some of the recipes, I found several baby knit items I really want to try, now if I could just have another grandchild I could knit away, I may start one after I finish this shawl for my daughter, it is going to be a really nice one, She picked this bright grean homespun I would have never picked, I don't remember wanting to be that colorful at 36 but I did have two kids and she has none maybe that was the difference I was more boring, anyway I am about halfway done so I may try one of these older saques they were called then just in case, here is a pic of her on her birthday in Jan. more to come....

1 comment:

MawmawTN said...

Blogger had some problems yesterday so I did it again! Here is the Yahoo Avatar in your side bar but since I don't have your Yahoo sign in code, it is my Avatar appearing instead of yours...

You need to go to Yahoo Avatars and replace my code with yours, in the Template section of your blog...

Have a great day and Happy Friday Eve!!! Well, today is Saturday Eve... Even better, huh?

Isabelle :)
http://tricotine.blogspot.com