Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sunday afternoon

almost time to go bottle feed my kids, we have two, one doesn't have a mama and one's mama doesn't give enough milk he has a brother that is bigger and takes it all from his mama so we help out, a wonderful Sunday so far, got all the laundry done and even knitted some, finished cleaning out my winter closet, huge garbage bag for GW Boutique (my term for Goodwill) most of it came from ther anyway and tomorrow is 10 for $5 so may try to go, I need to do the same with my summer closet but, not today!! Angie's shawl is coming along nicely, probably half way done already, it'll be winter before she wears it anyway, if then... but she chose the yarn and it is really prettier knitted up than it was in the skein. A pretty green kinda a lime color, it is called Florida something...have to go look on the skein and I am too lazy to go to the couch to look...well time ot check out Ebay this afternoon, my son would be proud, I did powertools this morning, I am still mighty amazed at all the stuff on there..hello to my New Mexico old Friend Sonia!!

No comments: