Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sunday 3/24

Snow, yep we had flurries yesterday, we watched the Busch race yesterday in Bristol and theyhad enough snow to be throwing snowballs, what fun the fans and crews were having!! had my boys for Friday night and yesterday, had a wonderful time with them, I am really looking forward to having Daniel to myself for two whole days Thursday and Friday! he is growing up so but still so much fun, he loves to play with the goats and his room here has all his old toys from birth I just can't seem to toss them cause he still goes in there and finds all kinds of stuff. think he has finally put together all the lego stuff he got for Christmas, he had gotten this huge plane from my sister to put together so it went to his daddy's house so he could help, Brax said they had finished it and it is in his room at his Daddy and Julie's house. I kept all the little easy stuff for here for quick put togethering..well tomorrow back to work but it is only a 3 day week for me yahoo....

No comments: