Monday, March 27, 2006

Monday, YUCK

yes it's Monday but I only have to work today, tomorrow and Wednesday then I get 4 days off yeah, I am almost finished I think with Angie's shawl, it is really pretty, she is suppose to come by, I have one more skein of yarn I could make it longer if she wants and I need to know if she wants fringe and if so how long.

so while I wait for her to come by before I join another skein I started on another "well traveled bag" it was on a crochet group I am in and I did one already the pattern is really easy, only last time I felted too much and it came out smaller than I want, so last night I started another one, only I may not do the grommets and leather for handle this time I plan to crochet a long handle and maybe line and fasten with one of those magnetic fasteners, then I plan to do one in double cotton yarn for the summer.

yesterday I dusted off my sewing maching and lined two bags I had done and repaired two pairs of Bobby's work pants. one of my bags is darling I knitted it in straight garter stitch in white cotton thread. the other one I knitted from an interweave pattern and felted it as well, it also shrunk the wrong way, I wanted it long in length, it came out short in length and long in width, but I finished it off anyway and will probably be a gift for someone Christmas, If I can ever remember to but a camera I'll make some pics for my blog...if I can figure out how!! I may have to get some of my knitting group friends to jump in and help with that as well, they are such greta techy friends, and I also have a log distance friend in ND who is very techy if she can talk me through it.

Ya'll make it a great day!! Smooches

No comments: