Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My Friday from work

Yeahhoo, this is my Friday, this afternoon Ipick up Daniel for two nioghts and days, tehn Friday he has to go back to his mama's house, but I will do my best to totally ruin him in that time frame. We are going to play with the goats and anything else he wants to do, he never gets to be at home cause his mama is always running and doing their thing so he loves to just be here and not go anywhere so other than going out to eat we will probably be palying with his old toys here, maybe even weed some out for the next yard sale? he is like the rest of us, hates to throw or give up his stuff...I probably will not be back on line till Saturday...meanwhile, I have started on another "Well Traveled Bag" in navy solid, light blue solid, multi blues & sage and sage solid. This time I will nt ofelt as much, and I plan to use more yarn and increase length of each round. this pattern is a crochet but moves so quickly and is a no thinking project. I just keep up with the rounds with a pen and post it note. Goodbye for now

No comments: