Sunday, February 04, 2007

how southern are you??

http://www.gotoquiz.com/

well I took this quiz I copied off another site, it is the one that says what American Accent do you have, whew mine was 97 % southern, I always knew it was country and southern so I wasn't surprised.

well we enjoyed Mother's 90th birthday yesterday. What a surprise it was to still have her after all she has been thru since last July. the Hospice nurse still says it is only a matter of time, her heart is so weak they have to look at her to make sure she is even breathing, she is one strong willed lady! or as my daughter affectionately says "Stubborn Old Woman". I am content now tho since she reached the 90 mark, the Good Lord can take her anytime now, I will be lost for a while since I go mornings before I go to work and nights before I go home, sometimes I even come home and eat and go back with my knitting and just sit with her if she is having a really bad day, she now has immense pain in her lower back, they aren't sure why, they have started the morphine based compound that they give every hour if needed into her mouth, I ask them to keep it light till we got thru yesterday. It seemed to be almost too much excitement for her but, shy of my son, his wife , my teenage nephew and two great nieces, her family shared the day together for a couple of hours, my grandson's mother brought him and stayed as well, I was so thankful I could spend the time with him as well. I pray daily my son will come around to his senses but it is his choice not to be a part of this family not mine and I have done the best of my ability to raise two children to have their own minds and make their own desicions.

This morning we woke up to a small snowfall, about 1 1/2 -2 inches. Bobby had to go to work so I need to get busy and clean some while he is gone.

Have a wonderful Super Bowl day, I am going to watch both Knitty Gritty and GO Precious Peyton's SuperBowl back and forth.

No comments: