Saturday, February 10, 2007

Exciting and Fun Family Day

My great niece, (I was there when she was born) is having her 1st baby in May so her aunts on her dad's side of the family and some others gave her a wonderful brunch shower today, so much fun, my brother who passed away a couple of years ago was her grandfather, my SIL and two nieces from GA was there today along with their sister( the new granma to be) both of her girls and lots of their extended families, 7 babies under 6 months old and their mommies and granma's. Lots and lots of fun and wonderful, Cade is going ot have everything he could possibly ever want.
the booties and bonnet to match I had knitted and a darling cap I had crocheted were a big hit along with two shawls my daughter had made on looms and I had crocheted edges. My sister candle wicked all these little farm animals on muslin and made a quilt out of it, Adorable even tho my sister wasn't happy with her binding, I thought it was fine and everyone had a fit over it.

well need to get back to the afghan I am making with homespun. Monday found out the Hancock's in my town was closing, I am sick, I love their yarn and beads!! so gotta stock up before May and they close!!!

No comments: