Friday, June 02, 2006

I'm having another grandbaby!! YEAH!!

Wow it's been a while, My daughter called me Monday morning so very happy she is 36 and pregnant with her 1st child!! we are overwhelmed, she has wanted a baby forever, and has had so many female problems we NEVER thought it would happen. As soon as she goes to the DR we can start buying, ok so yesterday I bought a lamb blanket, I spent over an hour looking on line for a christening gown pattern knitted, found a couple hope Mawmaw is smart enough to do the pattern. and what if it is more than one, she has been on fertility drugs for almost a year!! we could have several, oh my!!

Right now I am into dishcloths, I joined this fab group on yahoo who does dishcloths, what a great way to learn different patterns and they are so quick. We did a KAL (knit -a-long) for a red dress representing women and heart attacks it was so much fun, just getting a few lines to knit each day and not having a clue what it was you were knitting then finishing and saying wow...

we started a new one yesterday, I am also stripping and staining my rocker, swing and glider on the patio, whew is that a job?? well gotta get back to work. Thanks for letting me share all my happy news, I wonder what Dano is going to say about a new baby at Mawmaw's house, think he'll be thrilled he's wanted a brother or sister this way he can have a cousin and still be the only one!! ha Mawmaw will still treasure him!! in a few weeks he gets to come stay a whole week wiht us, I can hardly wait we'll hav eso much fun swimming and playing and playing with the goats!!

Keep on Knitting...

1 comment:

ICJ said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the new baby to you and your daughter! :)