Monday, November 05, 2007

November...

I am finally in Ravelry.com . So far I haven't really had much time to play in there but I really like what I have found so far. There is a Central(Middle) TN group, maybe we can all get together and have a knitting group occasionally. I am sneaking this in at work, slow Monday morning but I am sure that is subject to change quickly. One little phone call or email and all of the quiet can be huge and hectic!!!
Great Weekend, yesterday was spent Winterizing at the Spring. Saturday was a day of Shopping and even attended a Fall Festival at a local church, great gifts ideas and some purchasing done there.
Well they say the cold is about to be upon us so Sweater Weather here we come, high tomorrow 50...brrrrr today high 74 what a difference!!
Smooches make it a great day!

No comments: