Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Here again at Last


well nothing much going on which is why I haven't been blogging, work, Bobby's knee is healing nicely after the replacement. at work we are gearing up for the Thanksgiving rush, we hope there will be a rush, business is kinda slow but it's that way everywhere! I have been enjoying Facebook though, I'm keeping up with my nieces and nephews which since my brother died I've kinda lost out on! and my sisters grandson since his dad my nephew died we've kinda not been together much either, Life is so strange those we love the most we sometimes never see. Still no word from my son but my grandson is wonderful! I live for him I guess. here's a recent photo when he was over a few weeks ago and Yes he's drinking water from a shot glass he liked it said it was just the right size for a swallow of water...LOL

No comments: